Try this great take on a healthy Chilli with our Chipotle flakes to warm up those winter nights indoors.
Chipotle Quinoa Chilli
Cooking time:40 minutes
50 ml Sunflower oil
4 garlic cloves crushed
1 white onion
1 red pepper diced
1 tin of red kidney beans
400g chopped tomatoes
200 ml vegetable broth
1 tsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp yogurt
1 tsp salt
- Combine the diced pepper, garlic and onion with sunflower oil in a pan and simmer for 5 mins on a medium heat;
- Add the spices to the pan and cook for 1 minute;
- Add the tomatoes, broth and quinoa and cook on a medium heat for 30 minutes or until the quinoa is ready;
- Add the sweetcorn and beans and cook for two more minutes.
- Garnish with spring onion and fresh coriander and serve with avocado sauce (for avocado sauce, simply combine all the ingredients and stir).