Some like it hot, we definitely do. Try our hot and spicy Penne Arrabiata classic dish.
Cooking time: 25 minutes
400g Penne Pasta
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
3 garlic cloves (crushed)
1 large onion (chopped)
1 Tbsp Cider vinegar
3 tbsp tomato puree
250g plum tomato sauce
100 ml of water
Parmesan shavings to serve
- Chop onion, mince garlic and fry in a pan over medium heat with olive oil until soft;
- Add the tomato puree, water, vinegar and tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes;
- Cook the pasta following instructions so that they are al dente;
- Add the Arrabiata Blend to the sauce;
- Mix the sauce and penne thoroughly and garnish with parmesan cheese, leave to rest 2 minutes.