A delicious way to enjoy shrimps with a garlic and parsley flavour infusion. Garlic shrimps with a zest and zing.
Cooking time:40 minutes
300g fresh, medium-sized shrimp
Flat leaf parsley for garnish
1 clove of garlic
3-4 tbsp olive oil
2-3 tablespoons butter
1-2 pinches sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
1 baguette (or your favorite bread), for dipping
- In cold water, clean and devein shrimp. Set aside on a paper towel to absorb any excess water.
- In a large sauté pan heat the olive oil then add 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Add your shrimp so they are all even on the bottom of the pan.
- Add the zest of one lemon and season with sea salt, freshly ground pepper and garlic chilli.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes and flip. They take no time to cook.
- Then finish with fresh chopped parsley, the juice of the lemon, and butter. Sprinkle with garlic chilli.
- Serve hot with a baguette for dipping.